No-Cook Soup Made with Cucumber, Mango and Coconut Milk.
I know, I know, summer has officially ended, but it sure doesn’t feel like it in the California Desert! It was 85 degrees yesterday when I came up with this recipe, a perfect day to chill with my No-Cook Vegan Cucumber & Mango Soup. This no-cook soup is made with coconut milk takes only a few minutes to make. It’s so healthy, too! You can eat it all day long and never be overloaded with calories.
My no-cook soup is made with only 8 ingredients and takes only 5 minutes to make. Many of the ingredients you should already have in your pantry. When shopping, be sure to pick ripe mango with no blemishes for a richer taste. A perfect stove-free, no-cook soup recipe for those long days at the office. Chill for 10 minutes or overnight. Refreshing, full of vitamins and minerals. What more can I say than this soup is the bomb!
Homemade soup is so much better for you than buying soup in a can. I love all kinds of soup and prefer it chilled in the summer and hot in the winter. I just heard on the news there’s going to be a heat wave this weekend. I think I’ll make some more of this No-Cook Vegan Cucumber and Mango Soup. I hope you make some too! This no-cook soup would pair well with my Vegan Garlic Naan, one of my most popular recipes.
If you make this recipe, don’t forget to take a photo and tag it #veganvigilante1 on Instagram. Please also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. As always, comments are appreciated. I will always answer your questions within 24 hours or less. I’d love to know what you think about my no-cook soup and other recipes and the blog, overall. Contact me anytime by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 cucumbers peeled and cut in thirds; also cut several thin slices for garnish
- 2 ripe mangos seeded and diced
- 1 15 oz can coconut milk I used Thai Kitchen
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger finely chopped or minced
- 1 tsp red chile powder
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 sprig rosemary for garnish
- Add 1 mango and 1 cucumber to food processor. Pulse for just a couple of seconds. You want it to be pulpy and not runny. Pour into bowl and set aside.
- Add the other mango and cucumber along with all the other ingredients to food processor. Pulse for several minutes until mixed thoroughly.
- Pour first mango and cucumber mixture into food processor with other ingredients. Pulse for just 2 seconds. Chill for 10 minutes or more and serve garnished with slices of cucumber, rosemary and a sprinkle of chile powder.