You’ll love the crunch and the creaminess of this Banana Chocolate Crunch Avocado Pudding. Today was laundry day. I was sitting here waiting for a load to be done when I got a sweet tooth. I looked in my refrigerator to assess the situation and realized I could make something scrumptious with avocado, cocoa powder and bananas. Once it was done, I ate it directly out of the food processor, it was that good. The cocoa powder makes for a rich and sensuous chocolate treat in the midst of a crunchy texture that is sure to please. The best thing about it besides its delicious taste is that it takes only 5 minutes to prepare.
- 1 medium avocado (ripe with no bruises or browning)
- 2 medium bananas (1 for pudding/1 for topping)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (Grade A)
- 2 tbsp vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tbsp roasted almond butter (crunchy)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp flax seeds
- Place all ingredients into a food processor.
- Process to a smooth consistency about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place in bowl and chill for 1 hour.
- Top with banana slices and serve chilled.