You’ll love the crunch and the creaminess of this Banana Chocolate Crunch Avocado Pudding. Today was laundry day. I was sitting here waiting for a load to be done when I got a sweet tooth. I looked in my refrigerator to assess the situation and realized I could make something scrumptious with avocado, cocoa powder and bananas. Once it was done, I ate it directly out of the food processor, it was that good. The cocoa powder makes for a rich and sensuous chocolate treat in the midst of a crunchy texture that is sure to please. The best thing about it besides its delicious taste is that it takes only 5 minutes to prepare.
- 1 medium avocado ripe with no bruises or browning
- 2 medium bananas 1 for pudding/1 for topping
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup Grade A
- 2 tbsp vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp roasted almond butter crunchy
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp flax seeds
Place all ingredients into a food processor.
Process to a smooth consistency about 2 to 3 minutes.
Place in bowl and chill for 1 hour.
Top with banana slices and serve chilled.