This delicious Minted Summer Fruit Salad combines the freshness of summer fruit with the tanginess of a balsamic maple dressing for a refreshing treat your whole family will love.
- 2 medium peaches (pitted and sliced)
- 2 medium white nectarines (pitted and sliced)
- 16 oz strawberries (hulled and sliced)
- 6 oz blueberries
- 1 medium banana (sliced)
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup (Grade A)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp mint (chopped finely)
- Combine fruit and mint in medium bowl. Drizzle lemon juice, maple syrup and balsamic vinegar on top. Gently toss until fruit is well-coated with dressing. Best when served chilled.