This No-Cook Vegan Cucumber & Mango Soup is delicious, nutritious, uses only 8 ingredients and takes only 5 minutes to make. Great for long days at the office when you don’t feel like cooking.
- 2 cucumbers (peeled and cut in thirds; also cut several thin slices for garnish)
- 2 ripe mangos (seeded and diced )
- 1 15 oz can coconut milk (I used Thai Kitchen)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger (finely chopped or minced)
- 1 tsp red chile powder
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 sprig rosemary (for garnish)
- Add 1 mango and 1 cucumber to food processor. Pulse for just a couple of seconds. You want it to be pulpy and not runny. Pour into bowl and set aside.
- Add the other mango and cucumber along with all the other ingredients to food processor. Pulse for several minutes until mixed thoroughly.
- Pour first mango and cucumber mixture into food processor with other ingredients. Pulse for just 2 seconds. Chill for 10 minutes or more and serve garnished with slices of cucumber, rosemary and a sprinkle of chile powder.
- Category: Appetizer, Main Dish