These no bake chocolate chip cookie dough bites are sinful, yet guilt-free as they are vegan, gluten and refined sugar-free. A cookie dough bite recipe that makes for the perfect raw vegan snack or dessert.
Are you wondering how to make edible cookie dough or downright healthy vegan chocolate chip cookie dough bites? You’ve come to the right place! Not only vegan, but gluten and refined sugar-free, this Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites recipe calls for only 7 basic ingredients and can be whipped up in a matter of minutes. The perfect after-school snack. Or movie night with a friend. What the hell! Eat it right out of the bowl like I did!
Who doesn’t love vegan cookie dough? I remember as a kid, my mother forbade us to eat cookie dough. That didn’t stop me from sneaking some out of the bowl when she wasn’t looking. And what a delight it was…until she caught me and I got a whipping for it. To be honest – and please don’t laugh – I always felt deprived that I couldn’t eat the cookie dough. I think it contributed to why I was such a real pain in the ass growing up. I never understood why my mother did what she did until I got older. And then I still felt deprived.
But one thing I’ve learned since becoming Vegan: I don’t have to feel deprived or limited in what I eat. I can create delicious Vegan recipes that are even better than before. And today I eat vegan cookie dough with impunity. In fact, I made 32 vegan cookie dough bites today (two batches because I wanted to test the recipe) and I hate to admit this, but that’s all I’ve eaten all day long. Yep, for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And it’s okay. I give myself permission to eat what I want. That’s the beauty of being Vegan.
This vegan cookie dough bites recipe is made only 7 basic ingredients: flour, vegan butter, organic brown sugar, sugar in the raw, almond milk, vanilla and a pinch of sea salt. That’s it. Put everything in the bowl and beat the hell out of it for a few minutes and you’re done.
I hope you learned how to make edible cookie dough after reading this post. If you make this recipe, don’t forget to take a photo and tag it #veganvigilanteblog on Instagram. Please also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. As always, comments are appreciated. I will always answer your questions within 24 hours or less. I’d love to know what you think of my recipes and the blog, overall. Contact me anytime by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you in the kitchen!
Still gotta sweet tooth? Check out my other Vegan Vigilante Dessert Recipes!
These Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites are Vegan, Gluten and Refined Sugar-Free and taste just like the real deal. Bet you can’t eat just one!
- 2 cups flour (I used unbleached white)
- 1/2 cup softened Vegan butter (I used Earth Balance)
- 1/2 cup packed organic light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar in the raw
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup Vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- Add flour and Vegan butter to mixing bowl. Using a stand or hand mixer, beat for 2 minutes until the butter is well distributed in the flour. Add the sugars, vanilla, chocolate chips and sea salt. Continue beating while folding in the almond milk a little at a time. Use a spatula to scrape the sides.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spoon out about a tablespoon for each bite and roll into a ball. Place on baking sheet and refrigerate for 20 minutes before serving. Should make 16 bites per batch.
- Category: Dessert