These White Chocolate Pistachio Vegan Pancakes are bursting with gooey white chocolate and crunchy pistachios, then drizzled with oodles of maple syrup for the perfect vegan breakfast the whole family will love.
- 1 cup/166 g all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp/2.5 g vegan sugar
- 1 tbsp/13.5 g baking powder
- generous pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup/245 ml oat milk
- 1.5 tbsp/16.5 g grapeseed oil
- 1 tsp/4 g vanilla extract
- 4 rounded tbsp/55.5 g dairy-free white chocolate chips
- 3 rounded tbsp/43 g raw pistachios
- To a large bowl, add wet ingredients and give it a good whisking (I almost said whipping)!
- Sift remaining dry ingredients (except the nuts and white chocolate chips) and whisk until well combined. Remove bubbles by gently tapping the bottom of the bowl on a firm surface.
- Add nuts and white chocolate chips and stir until evenly mixed.
- Oil a non-stick pan or griddle with light coating of oil or cooking spray.
- Let mixture sit while you heat the griddle over medium heat.
- Using a ladle or 1/4 measuring cup, pour vegan pancake batter into pan.
- Heat first side just until the batter starts to bubble, then flip and repeat. Recipe makes about 7 pancakes.
- Remove from pan and serve, piping hot with a dab of vegan butter and your favorite syrup (I used maple). Top (or not) with a few white chocolate chip morsels and raw pistachios.
- There are a boatload of substitutions you can use in this recipe. Please read the substitution section in the post for a list.
- If you have a sensitive stomach, ease up on or omit the baking powder. Or, don’t eat them all at once like I did!
- These pancakes can be frozen for up to 3 months. Lightly oil a skillet and re-heat on medium.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Skillet or Griddle
- Cuisine: All
Keywords: vegan pancakes, vegan pancake recipe, white chocolate chip pancakes, white chocolate chip pancake recipe, dairy-free pancakes, dairy-free pancake recipe, eggless pancakes, eggless pancake recipe