Nothing like fresh, 10-Minute Mango and Sweet Corn Salsa. It’s going to be the perfect topping for my Easy Jackfruit Taco Recipe that I’ll be making tonight for dinner. This mango and sweet corn salsa was so easy to make, it took less than 10 minutes from prep to plate. And I couldn’t be happier with the flavor. The mango and sweet corn gave it that special sweetness while the jalapeno (I kept half the seeds in it) gave it the perfect amount of heat. It was so good, I ate some right out of the bowl.
Mangoes are delicious, low calorie fruits that are available all year round. Just one cup yields only 100 calories. Mangoes are also rich in vitamins in minerals, especially Vitamin C. Just one serving provides 76% of the recommended daily allowance.
This mango and sweet corn salsa can be added to many a main course. Scoop it on tacos, nachos, enchiladas, chips or eat it right out of the bowl. I already mentioned that I will be adding it to a special Jackfruit Taco recipe that I”ll be posting later on today. I can’t wait to add a heaping cup of this delicious mango salsa and scarf those babies down.
I hope you enjoy this 10-Minute Mango and Sweet Corn Salsa as much as I did. See you in the kitchen.
An easy Mango and Sweet Corn Salsa you can make in 10 minutes or less.
- 1 cup fresh mango (diced)
- 1 cup sweet corn (I used organic, frozen)
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 medium jalapeno (seeded (or not) and finely diced)
- 1/2 medium red onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 medium orange bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup cilantro (finely chopped )
- 2 large cloves garlic (minced )
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl. Toss and serve immediately.
- Cuisine: Mexican